Topic Progress:

Missouri REALTORS® Welcome Video

The Missouri Real Estate Association, now Missouri REALTORS®, was founded February 13, 1936.

The Association was led by Secretary Clarence Charlie Lang from its founding until 1948, and was headquartered in St. Louis. The Association relocated to Columbia, Missouri in 1957.

In 1974, the Association re-incorporated and entered into a charter agreement with the National Association of REALTORS®. The Association adopted its current name this past year.

Mission Statement

Missouri REALTORS® unite to advocate for real property rights in Missouri, deliver comprehensive risk management programs and services, connect members through various media and events, and deliver Association management services.